Wednesday, October 05, 2005

i've been on some other planet



i did a photo shoot. for a medical magazine. the night before the shoot i stayed out late. very late. the wee hours. i woke up late. very late. the more than adequate hours.
my agent rang me. it's not a fun feeling. so skipped a shower. ran to my car. i had a flat tire.
i called my good friend linnea. she drove to my house, picked me up and took me to the studio. i was bleary-eyed.
the producer/photographer was super cool. afterwards, since i had no car, i walked 5 miles to the MARTA station.
come pick me up i've landed.

4 Comments:

Blogger maryk said...

Ooohhhh, that was THIS one. I remember that story, never saw the picture.
It makes my stomach hurt to think about the feeling of waking up to the phone ringing like that.

10/06/2005 10:03 AM  
Blogger maryk said...

WAaaaaaaiiiiitt. i thought.... whoa. That's weird.

10/06/2005 10:58 AM  
Blogger cruchic said...

I remember hearing something about this, too. Uh-huh.

10/06/2005 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a swarthy handsomeness about you


-K-k-kobyrama Kobyrama [shakakan]

10/06/2005 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home