Tuesday, October 11, 2005

draft the dodge

man, was i sad when i lost this job. see there, how sad i was? now, wait a few seconds...here it comes...eff yeah! i'm happy. i just got rebooked for the will ferrell movie high wide and handsome. at least one day. not with a large jungle cat. but rabid is a keyword.
note: gary cole is also in the film. playing ferrell's dad. i did a made-for-tv movie with cole in new orleans last year. hey, the old gang is back together again.
now i could go on a week-long drinking binge without a hint of guilt.
i hafta remember to use my blinker this time in south carolina.

4 Comments:

Blogger cruchic said...

Congrats!!!
I know that you were bummed. Glad it turned around.

10/12/2005 2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you. I mean, really Matt, that's awesome!!

Could you do me a favor and mention me to Will Ferrell. I want to become famous. And I know that asking a star to help one become famous always helps - - they love it when you do that.

Oh, and tell him my Mom think's I'm funny.

Kisses,
Brian Andrews-Griffin

10/15/2005 12:39 AM  
Blogger ablebody said...

i think you're funny, B A-G. i'm going to recite all of zurich plays to him. stacey and i were just talking about u the other night... juicy ...

10/17/2005 11:24 AM  
Blogger Anne Elser said...

Hey Matt?

Hi.
It's Peter's sister, Anne. So cool that you're in the new Ferrell film.

How'd you put the .gif in your blog?
You know - that fancy picture that moves?

~Anne

10/17/2005 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home